The Bottom Line:
Optimized lender’s return of capital from a bankrupt national nursery with 1,200 employees.
Extraordinary weather conditions over two years severely impacted the large commercial nursery’s annual sales, stressing cash flow. Stapleton was named Interim CRO to turnaround and sell the business.
- Named interim operations and financial manager to oversee operations and employees.
- Developed and implemented a go-forward business plan.
- Determined the short and long-term exit options for the bank.
- Maintained operations to enable going-concern sale.
- Managed the sale of the company within the lender’s short timeline