The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) may place a company into receivership for suspected fraud or other misconduct. In these situations, judges appoint Stapleton Group as receiver to protect investors’ best interests.
With in-house expertise across all skills required of a federal regulatory receiver, we efficiently:
- Trace and protect cash and other business assets;
- Conduct extensive forensic analyses;
- Manage operations and real estate properties;
- Provide litigation support;
- Pursue the recovery of capital;
- Actively communicate with and manage investors;
- Liquidate assets; and
- Distribute proceeds.
Our timely communication through a dedicated website for victims and delivery of reports facilitates government agencies’ decision-making processes.
Protecting & Recovering Assets
Contact us to learn more about our role in recovering and returning assets to defrauded victims.