Are you interested in being part of one of the largest teams of restructuring and financial advisory professionals in the Western U.S.? Do you enjoy unwinding messy, complex financials and the underlying business issues?
Stapleton Group is a highly-respected financial advisory firm serving banks, business owners, law firms, shareholders and real estate investors. We get the call when a business is in financial distress or financial fraud is suspected. Our comprehensive solutions range from forensic accounting to determine a company’s viability, to maximizing recovery via receiverships, ABCs, bankruptcy, federal equity receiverships, out-of-court turnarounds and more.
Apply your knowledge and learn new skills with unlimited career growth as a member of our dynamic team. We thrive on providing precise solutions, detailed reporting and excellent customer service while working in fun and sun-loving San Diego.
- Thrive in our collaborative and dynamic environment
- Enjoy diverse engagements spanning a wide range of industries
- Deliver comprehensive financial advisory and turnaround solutions
- Interact with CFO’s, controllers, business owners, bankers and attorneys
- Work with our senior managing directors from “Big 4” public accounting firms
- Utilize the latest technology tools
Our employees enjoy the same comprehensive benefits offered by multi-national financial services firms:
- Competitive salary & performance bonus
- Paid vacation, floating holidays, sick days and company holidays
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Group medical and dental insurance
Don’t see a position that fits your skills? Apply Now in case an opportunity arises soon.
Experienced candidate will help design, deploy and manage strategic solutions for problem commercial loans, distressed operating companies and troubled real estate projects. Interface with executive-level decision making and handle multiple complex projects across a diverse range of industry sectors. Candidate must be driven to continuously learn, enhance business acumen and push the boundaries of their comfort zone.
- Deploy financial analysis in support of strategic business decision making.
- Lead or work with others to take over financial and accounting controls for operating businesses and commercial real estate assets.
- Intensive written and financial reporting, memos and letters.
- Assist with managing teams of operations, accounting and financial personnel.
- Must be a self-starter who is equally comfortable performing work ranging from administrative-level to executive-level on wide-ranging engagements.
- Must love problem-solving and implementing solutions.
- Participate in executive-level meetings and presentations.
Qualified candidates have public and/or private accounting experience and are expert users of MS Excel. Advanced degrees, licenses and certifications preferred (CPA, CIRA, MAcc, MBA).
To apply for this position, complete the form below.
Qualified candidate is an experienced, extremely-organized, natural problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This part-time position will begin at 10-20 hours per week but could grow to full-time for the right candidate. It is a hybrid in-person (Solana Beach) / remote position. Only candidates living in San Diego, preferably in North County area, will be considered.
- Assist Stapleton Group’s senior management with corporate and some personal administrative tasks.
- Liaise between team members, who often travel, listening carefully, taking careful notes, and establishing and following up on action items.
- Manage calendars.
- Monitor task deadlines and follow-through utilizing task management software.
- Make travel plans and manage canceled or postponed travel arrangements.
- Review and summarize internal documents for key staff members.
- Organize documents, draft and prepare letters, complete finalize edits.
- Understand, organize and streamline electronic filing system.
Qualified candidate is a great communicator, proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint) and comfortable using CRM and workflow technology solutions (such as Asana and Zoho). Light accounting or financial background preferred.
To apply for this position, complete the form below. Include your resume and a cover letter explaining why the position is interesting to you and what makes you a great candidate. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.